Regardless of where you may work within the business there are a number of initiatives in place to support employee development:
- an annual discussion with your line manager focusing on your training, development and career aspirations. This is developed into a personal development plan
- a competency framework to encourage development of skills and behaviours across your level and to support promotions;
- a broad range of internal and external training courses;
- relevant professional qualifications: the company may meet the cost of training courses/examination fees where they are directly relevant to your role;
- professional subscriptions: the Company will pay the annual subscription for your membership of a relevant professional organisation.